Tilapia Tacos with Peach Mango Salsa
- 3 (4 oz) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup peach mango salsa (2 Tbsp on each taco)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Place tilapia fillets in a large plastic zip-lock bag and pour the mixture all over the fish, making sure to coat each fish completely. Allow fish to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat your grill on medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil so the fish won’t stick.
- Place tilapia fillets on the grill and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, brush the tortillas lightly with oil and place on the grill for about 20 seconds.
- Fill warm tortillas with the cooked tilapia, 2 tablespoons of peach mango salsa and top with some cilantro.
Yields: 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 taco • Calories: 150.5 • Fat: 7.2 g • Carbs: 17.9 g • Fiber: 2.3 g • Protein: 11.8 g