Customized Online Nutrition Programs
for Permanent Weight Loss!
Ultimate Phitness (UP) is the answer to failed "cookie cutter" dieting programs. In an industry filled with high failure rates, UP combines the science & support needed to help you achieve healthier eating habits that ensures long term success.
Are you tired of struggling to lose weight?
Are you tired of trying to figure out your macros (Proteins/ Fats/ Carbs/ Cals)?
Are you tired of eating plain ol' chicken & broccoli?
• We offer a variety of meal plans that are tailored to your needs, goals, and preferences.
• You are able to switch plans at any time to give yourself variety.
• We show you that eating for your goals doesn't have to be boring.
Our Most Popular Meal Plans
How It Works:
1. You input your personal information (Height, Weight, etc).
2. Our system uses your input to calculate your personalized Cals/Protein/Fats/Carbs your body needs to meet your specific goal (Lose Weight, Build Muscle, Maintenance).
3. You are given choices of plans to start from, which you can change at any time, giving you the flexibility to change it up and add variety to your plan.
4. Your plan, specific to you, is built based on your selections & your personalized calculations, and a grocery list is populated so you can start immediately!
Just about everyone could benefit from a Nutritionist; but not everyone can afford them. Our programs offer the convenience at a fraction of the cost.
Our online programs are suited to your unique needs as an individual. Whether it’s losing weight, bulking up, or learning to eat healthy, we can figure it out together. We’ll help you find a plan that works for you.
Through the UP website and app, your meal plans and nutritionist can be accessed on your smart phone, tablet or computer. You can log meals, view recipes, and even populate a grocery list in minutes.
Every fad fades; Ultimate Phitness isn’t here for a quick fix or a moment of stardom. We want to help you make life-long changes for life-long results, and we have the highest accredited nutritionists to make sure that happens.
We want you to understand why certain foods are better or how a workout is building muscle. But we get it, not everyone got an “A” in Biology or Anatomy. We keep it a simple science for you; so you can understand the reason behind the rhyme.